|HOME WELCOME MINISTRY ABOUT EVENTS VIDEO GIFT STORE THE DOME AGE of ONE CONTACT|
Join the Team by making a secured donation:
The Jewish People are Godís Chosen PeopleRomans 11
8. (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) UNTO THIS DAY.
11. I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid; but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
20. Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear;
21.For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
25. For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in.
26. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27. For this is my Covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
28. As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathersí sake.
29. For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
|Copyright © 2015 One Lord Teaching Ministry. All rights reserved.|